Baked Corned Beef Brisket
Full of flavor, tender, and juicy. Slow baked for the best results. | www.lakesidetable.com
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 hours
- Total Time: 7 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Corned beef 2 lbs
- Spice packet
- baking sheet
- tin foil
- Preheat oven to 275ºF.
- Sprinkle spice packet over corned beef and loosely wrap in tin foil.
- Place on baking sheet and bake on a lower level for 6 hours.
- Open foil and turn oven to broil and allow fat to cook off, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Turn oven to 350ºF and cook for another 30 min.