Braised Asparagus with Feta and Tomatoes
Braised Asparagus with Feta and Tomatoes Recipe – This is a quick and tasty side dish that goes with anything. It’s my “go to” veggie side! ❤ | www.lakesidetable.com
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4-6
- Category: Vegetable Side
- Method: Oven
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 16 ounces asparagus, washed with woodsy ends removed
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 4-8 ounces cherry tomatoes, chopped in 1/2 or whole
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Bring chicken stock to a boil over the stove in a sauce pan or in the microwave.
- Spread asparagus on to a baking sheet and pour the hot chicken stock over it.
- Sprinkle feta and tomatoes over asparagus.
- Bake for 10 minutes.