A different twist on breakfast but still easy and fast. Pack it with all your favorites! | www.lakesidetable.com
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove Top & Oven
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded white cheese
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup mixed fresh herbs, chopped (I like parsley, thyme, and oregano)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- mixing bowl and whisk
- small skillet, oven proof
- Turn broiler on.
- Mix all ingredients into the bowl except cheese and whisk to combine.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a small skillet. When the butter has melted, pour in the egg mixture. Top with cheese.
- After 3-5 minutes, put skillet into oven and broil until firm and cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven and cut 1/2 to serve.