Turmeric HONEY GLAZED CARROTS
Turmeric honey glazed carrot recipe – Enhanced your carrots with honey, fresh ginger, turmeric, black pepper and lemon. Power packed with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant nutrients! So good and soooo good for you! | www.lakesidetable.com
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4-6
- Category: Vegetable Side
- Method: Stove
- 8 medium carrots, peeled and cut into wide match sticks
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/2 lemon zested and squeezed
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Melt butter over low to medium heat in a skillet.
- Put carrots into skillet and coat with butter and add salt.
- Gently saute for 2 minutes and add the turmeric, black pepper, honey, and ginger.
- Increase heat to medium high for 3 more minutes.
- Remove from heat, top with lemon zest, lemon juice and parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!