Pimento Cheese Sandwiches
Pimento Cheese Sandwiches – A must have snack for watching golf, but actually these are great anytime. And soooo EASY to make! | www.lakesidetable.com
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 24 Mini Sandwiches
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Refrigerate
- Cuisine: American
- 24 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup sliced green olives with pimento
- 1 teaspoon Beau Monde seasoning*
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Tabasco Sauce to taste
- Pepperidge Farm Party bread in dark pump or Jewish rye.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Make sandwiches and enjoy!
- Cutting the crust off and wrapping them in green paper is optional.
Make your own Beau Monde seasoning:
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon ground celery seed
Or use this SHORT CUT: just mix equal parts: salt, garlic & celery seed. Shhh… it’s just as good!